With social media established as a way of life, for small businesses this aspect is just as important and crucial to the growth and success of a business. From Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Pintrest the art behind effective social media success is the time at which you post.
Apps like hoot suite allow for effective social media capitalization with the ability to post updates on multiple sites at the same time. According to Social Media Today depending upon which social media outlet you use there are key timeframes where your post can provide the most attention.
- Facebook – between 10 am and 4pm Monday thru Thursday.
- Twitter – between 1pm and 3pm Monday thru Thursday.
- LinkedIn – focus on posting before and after business hours, 7 am to 9 am and 5pm to 6pm Tuesday thru Thursday.
- Google+ – 9am to 11am on workdays.
- Pinterest – This is the one social network you should focus on posting during weekday evenings and on the weekends. specifically 2pm to 4pm and 8pm to 1am on weekdays. The best time to pin items on Pinterest is on Saturday morning.
When it comes to social media always consider your audience. Not every business will operate under the same framework.
To read more from Social Media Today click here